Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

The Hubster and I headed up to Nacogdoches Halloween weekend to celebrate Homecoming/Halloween at SFA.( Our college ) We had a great time getting to stay in the house where we spent most of our college days and getting to see lost of old friends as well. We broke out our swiffer costume again for the Phi Psi Halloween party, where everyone got a kick out of our creativity. Sassy Came along for the journey as well!!

We bought a pumpkin to carve. Finally found some time on Halloween.

Sassy needed a costume as well. Since I had her she went with me to the assisted living I train at on Fridays. They called her spider dog.

Sassy was all ready for the big ride


For SFA Homecoming our Catholic Student Center invited back all Alumni and past priest.

House that Drew lived in for two years while up at college. I spent many days their as well...lol




OUR PUMPKIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment